January 08, 2017

Amnesia: Memories

I finally got myself to finish Amnesia: Memories, and get the Platinum. It's not that much of an accomplishment - but I didn't enjoy certain aspects of the game, so I'm glad to be done with it!


I ended up using a guide to complete all routes, but I did do a blind run of each first. I admit I didn't look for one, but I kind of wished for a guide that had less "spoilers". So, here's one!

Save at the beginning of each day listed. In some cases, you will be able to avoid a bad end.
If you end up wanting a more specific guide, please feel free to use the one linked above. Just be warned that you'll end up with minor spoilers in doing so. Because of this, it's recommended to play through each character once without a guide.



Heart World
August 23, 27

Spade World
August 16, 20, 25, 27

Clover World
August 18, 25, 26

Diamond World
August 24

Joker World
August 1, 4, 8, 14, 23, 24, 25

No comments:

Post a Comment